Thursday, December 10, 2015

So. Much. Pressure.

I like to think my picture sums it up! Come to think of it, we never see stress like this. 

It usually looks like this
So many things to process, so many emotions, so many outcomes. It's so hard to figure it all out. 
So why do people say. "Stress is a good thing!"?
Let's talk it out and get some logic behind this saying.
For me, stress keeps me going. It usually comes with school. When I have an assignment due and I don't really know how to do it, I turn to different things. First, my notes, then the book, and when I come to class, my teacher, and lastly some classmates. Now that I have help from 4 other resources I feel more confident about my assignment. So what does stress from homework have to do with families?
Think about it,  you have a problem, big or small, you turn to different resources for reassurance. Who are the people that know you the most? Your family. Sometimes it's hard to go to them because the situation is not a comfortable one to talk about. But you were given a family to go to in times of stress. You were given a family to relay upon. Only your family can truly help you through the hardest times of your life. And you know that they won't judge you in anyway, shape, or form. So, stress is a good thing. In these stressful situations, you come to your family for support and comfort. Stress helps bring our family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment